Training of Trainers for European Erasmus+: Youth in Action Projects 2019/2020
20 September 2019 – 27 June 2020 | Hungary, Germany and Italy.
The major aim of this long-term training course is to train trainers who have the competences and the motivation to contribute to the improvement of the quality of projects within the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme of the European Union.
This Training of Trainers (ToT) lasts one year and consists of:
- three residential seminars
- an international training project you design and run with some other participants
- ongoing e-learning
- ongoing mentoring with one of the course trainers as your mentor
- learning commitments The dates for the three residential seminars are:
- Seminar 1: 20 September – 29 September 2019 in Hungary;
- Seminar 2: 17 – 26 January 2020 in Germany;
- Seminar 3: 20 – 27 June 2020 in Italy. This course requires a considerable time investment from the participants: in total you should plan at least 55 days:
- 28 seminar days (including travel)
- 12 days overall for the training project (preparatory work, prep meeting and the course itself)
- 15 days (on average 1-2 days per month) for following the personal learning commitments, the online work, peer learning, mentor talks etc.
Participants are expected:
- To have been already involved at least three times in a team of trainers designing, implementing and evaluating a training course in the framework of Non-Formal Education.
- To have had international experience in the youth work field with a function of responsibility (not only as a participant) – organising international youth projects, leading a youth exchange, mentoring volunteers, etc.
- To have the potential and need to develop training competences and act after the course as a trainer for European Erasmus+: Youth in Action projects and/or for training courses organised by the National Agencies of the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme.
- To show initiative and willingness to self-direct their own learning process.
- To be prepared to reflect on and question their own beliefs and approaches as trainers.
- To be able to run training courses in English.
Participating countries: Belgium-FL, Belgium-FR, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia and Spain.
Cosa aspetti? Contattaci se vuoi essere supportato nella compilazione della domanda.
Se volete rimanere sempre informati cliccate sul “Mi Piace” della nostra pagina Facebook “Associazione Bios” o iscrivetevi alla nostra newsletter