This activity will take place in Homade, Brivezac, France from 2 to 10 July 2019.
Training course for those active in the field of youth and education about boosting young people’s active participation, initiative and entrepreneurship with help of body and movement based learning approaches and methods.
BACKGROUND OF THE COURSE
Training course “Embodied Entrepreneurship” is organised within a strategic partnership project called “Embodied Change”. Goal of this partnership is to elaborate innovative body and movement based learning methods for boosting young people’s active participation, initiative and entrepreneurship. Main theme uniting all the activities of the project is body based learning – its main concepts, principles, approaches and various methods, viewing the physical body as a domain of learning and change.
”Embodied Entrepreneurship” is the second event within the project, and it will gather 22 participants and facilitators from Italy, France and Latvia.
”Embodied Entrepreneurship” is a training course for people active in field of youth and education who:
- work with young people as peer educators, trainers, or leaders of youth organisations and youth groups;
- are legal residents of Italy, France or Latvia;
- want to take an action – civic or entrepreneurial – to solve problems in their communities;
- would like to contribute to creation of new, body and movement based learning and training tools;
- wish to become more confident, courageous and creative, boost their own initiative, entrepreneurial mindset and social skills;
- are ready to challenge themselves by trying various movement practices;
- in the selection of the participants preference will be given to young educators in age from 18 to 25, however, also youth workers and educators of all ages, who have special interest and experience in body and movement based approaches to learning and who would be interested to develp new body and movement based learning tools, are welcome to apply for the course.
As a participant you will:
- Experience body and movement based learning process and gain an understanding about main principles and elements of body and movement based approaches to learning and work with communities;
- Learn concrete body and movement based learning and training methods that can be integrated in your work to boost young people’s initiative, active participation and entrpereneurial skills and attitudes;
- Contribute to the development of new body and movement based learning and teaching tools for boosting people’s initiative, active participation and entrepreneurship.
- Develop your own competences, such as initiative and entrepreneurship, social, civic and emotional skills, learning to learn and to assist others in their learning process.
Cosa aspetti? Contattaci se vuoi essere supportato nella compilazione della domanda.
Se volete rimanere sempre informati cliccate sul “Mi Piace” della nostra pagina Facebook “Associazione Bios” o iscrivetevi alla nostra newsletter