The Learning Impact for You(th)!
This activity will take place in Beaufort, Luxembourg from 25 to 30 May 2019.
This is a training course focused on increasing the impact of non-formal learning experiences of young people by sharing practical methods on how to support young people to reflect, record and communicate their learning.
Non-formal learning activities are particularly suitable for the development of competences and raising awareness of qualities.
The objectives of the training course are:
- To explore learning processes and to identify what is needed to reflect, record and communicate learning;
- To reflect on one’s own role as a youth worker, youth leader, mentor, coach or teacher in supporting the transfer of non-formal learning experiences into valuable insights and opportunities for development;
- To explore the value of non-formal learning using Erasmus+ Youth Exchanges and European Solidarity Corps Volunteering;
- To engage and learn about the Youthpass process;
- To share together inspirational tools and methods.
What are you waiting for? Contact us if you need help with the application.
activity leader learning mentor mobility youth youth workers