Study Visit to Youth Councils
This activity will take place in Kristiansand, Norway from 3 to 6 June 2019.
The study visit aims to learn more about youth participation and youth councils in Norway, as well as sharing good practices and networking.
This study visit is intended for youth workers, municipal workers and others who would like to learn more about youth participation in democratic processes and policy making. We will focus on participation through channels such as youth councils or youth advisory bodies. The main aim of the study visit is to learn more about youth participation and youth councils in Norway, as well as sharing good practices and networking.
Aims and objectives of the training
- Learn about youth participation
- Learn more about youth council and democratic participation of young people
- Learn concrete tools for working with young people and youth councils
- Network with others working on the same topic
- Explore potential for follow-up activities, especially within the framework of Erasmus+: Youth in Action
Profile of participants
- Youth workers, municipal workers and others who are working directly with youth councils (or similar entities), or plan on setting one up
- Participants must be comfortable with English as a working language
Cosa aspetti? Contattaci se vuoi essere supportato nella compilazione della domanda.
Se volete rimanere sempre informati cliccate sul “Mi Piace” della nostra pagina Facebook “Associazione Bios” o iscrivetevi alla nostra newsletter