This activity will take place in Brussels, Belgium from 24 to 29 June 2019.
Refugees+ aims to develop the capacity and competences of youth workers who work with young migrants, refugees and asylum seekers (YMRA) in order to foster the inclusion in local communities. The programme is built on non-formal education.
This training course wants to discuss the main issues and challenges in fostering inclusion of YMRA. Exploring the role of the youth worker in this process, raising awareness on the topic towards young people and local community, exchange of good practices and tools/methods are some of the contents we will tackle. Non-formal learning methods will be used throughout the training course.
- to exchange information and realities in the different countries of the participants to get a deeper understanding of the diversity of this topic
- to deepen our understanding of legal frame and terminology related and relevant in working with YMRA
- to explore the role(s) of a youth worker in the inclusion process of YMRA
- to share good practices, tools, methods on specific topics related to working with YMRA (for example self-care of a youth worker, mental health – PTSD and trauma, advocacy, connection with the local communities…)
The training course will address youth workers who are:
- engaged as a volunteer or professional in an organisation/service and
- working or planning to work with YMRA.
Cosa aspetti? Contattaci se vuoi essere supportato nella compilazione della domanda.
Se volete rimanere sempre informati cliccate sul “Mi Piace” della nostra pagina Facebook “Associazione Bios” o iscrivetevi alla nostra newsletter