Project Lab for inclusive (NEET situation) projects
The conference will take place in Latvia from 5 to 9 June 2019.
This is the right training course for you if you have a project idea within programmes Erasmus+: Youth in Action or European Solidarity Corps aiming to involve young people in NEET situation.
Training course aims is to equip participants with the skills and knowledge needed to develop their own inclusion (with focus on young people in NEET situation) project under programmes Erasmus+: Youth in Action or European Solidarity Corps.
-to get awareness of project possibilities in Erasmus+: Youth in Action or European Solidarity Corps
-to gain understanding of principles of high quality inclusion projects
-to increase the number of high quality inclusion projects (with focus on young people in NEET situation)
- to support participants with the practical aspects of the project development and management: project cycle, finance management, application forms, content design etc.
- to create environment for existing and/or potential partnership development
This training course is designed in a way to give participants a lot of practical learning through work with real project application forms.
Target group of the conference is:
- Participant representing organisation/institution and wanting to develop project idea under programmes Erasmus+: Youth in Action and/or European Solidarity Corps involving young people in NEET situation.
- Participant should be 18+.
Priority will be given to following participants:
- coming from these countries: Latvia , Estonia, Czech Republic, Austria, United Kingdom, Italy, Portugal, Romania and France;
- knowing the young people in NEET situation he/she wants to involve in project (at least knowing the organisation who works with this target group).
- having project partners already known
Cosa aspetti? Contattaci se vuoi essere supportato nella compilazione della domanda.
Se volete rimanere sempre informati cliccate sul “Mi Piace” della nostra pagina Facebook “Associazione Bios” o iscrivetevi alla nostra newsletter