Journey towards Connection
DEADLINE: 7 April 2019
Training Course; 18-27 June 2019 | Bacówka nad Wierchomlą, Poland
“Journey towards Connection” is an 8 days training course, with the aim to develop the resources and competencies of youth workers to create transformational and sustainable learning environments for supporting youth inclusion in social and professional life.
Intentions of this training course:
– To increase motivation, skills and knowledge of youth workers related to social and professional inclusion for disadvantaged youth;
– To discover and explore the inner resources of the human potential through nature-based activities, holistic and embodiment practices in order to contribute to a more sustainable and inclusive world for all;
– To create a space where participants will be invited to cultivate trust, vulnerability and connection with themselves, others and nature as the foundation for becoming a source of heart-based positive transformation for global and local communities;
– To offer safe space for participants to take challenges, reconnect with body, mind and soul and discover their authentic, creative expression.
Methods used during the training will be based on non-formal education and experiential learning and include:
– somatic and embodied learning;
– creative expression (dance, movement, writing, arts);
– connection with nature and the five elements;
– mindfulness and meditation;
– holistic education, soul-based work.
Who can participate?
Youth workers, teachers, facilitators, educators or community leaders – directly working with and for young people on a daily basis Citizens or residents of the following countries: Cyprus, Czechia, Republic of North Macedonia, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania and Spain. Communicative English is required in order to be able to fully participate in the programme.
Cosa aspetti? Contattaci se vuoi essere supportato nella compilazione della domanda.
Se volete rimanere sempre informati cliccate sul “Mi Piace” della nostra pagina Facebook “Associazione Bios” o iscrivetevi alla nostra newsletter